Deadline: June 16, 2019
Applications are open for the Ashoka/Robert Bosch Stiftung ChangemakerXchange (CXC) Program Italy 2019. Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaborative community for young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
This special edition CXC on Climate Action and Environment will take place in the beautiful medieval village of Brisighella and is co-hosted by Recipes for Wellbeing, Uidu, Recup and Joydeed. It is for young social innovators working on the environment/climate crisis.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However they expect you to cover your own visas, local travel to airport in your own country and from the airport to the venue in the host country (in very limited cases they may be able to support with some of these costs, please reach out to them). They also request a small application contribution of 15 USD (making exceptions for those who are unable to contribute) to cover the costs of thoroughly reviewing a large number of applications
- For summits in Europe/MENA they also request a 100 EURO participation contribution
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be between 18-30 years old
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture / initiative which is up and running and has as its core mission to tackle the climate crisis or work on environmental issues. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers and be willing to play an active role within this community
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community
- Must be located in and have impact in one of the eligible countries: Europe (including Turkey, European Russia and Southern Caucasus, Armenia, Georgia & Azerbaijan) MENA (including Maghreb, North Africa, Middle East)
For more information, visit CXC Italy.