RMIT University Science Engineering & Health Merit Scholarships 2019 (Up to AU$10,000)
Deadline: June 14, 2019 / January 15, 2020
Applications are open for the RMIT University Science Engineering & Health Merit Scholarships 2019. This scholarship is for international students undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can contribute towards your living expenses.
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community. RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture; Education; Engineering; Development; Computer Science and Information Systems; Business and Management; and Communication and Media Studies.
- Fifteen (15) scholarships are available. The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, to be paid in two instalments ($5,000 per semester for two semesters, paid after each census date).
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore
- Apply from Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore
- Achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award
- Not an existing RMIT student
- Submit an application for this scholarship
- Enrol for Semester 2 2019 or Semester 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Biomedical sciences
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT in Semester 2, 2019 or Semester 1, 2020.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
For more information, visit RMIT University Science Engineering & Health Merit Scholarship.