World Nomads Flip My Trip Competition 2019 (Win a funded trip to your choice destination)
Deadline: June 19, 2019
Entries are invited for the World Nomads Flip My Trip Competition 2019. Have you had an adventure that was memorable for all the wrong reasons? Whether you had to miss out on the adventure of a lifetime or cut your trip short, World Nomads wants to give you and a friend a return ticket and help write a new ending to your travel tale.
Already (re)packing your bags? Tell them your story in 100 words or less to be in the running to go on 1 of 3 second chance trips.
Each of the three winners receives
- Round trip airfare for 2 from STA Travel
- US $2,000 towards a tour of your choice from TourRadar
- Travel insurance from World Nomads (of course)
- US $4,000 spending money
- US $2,000 towards accommodation costs
- Trip planning support from World Nomads
- Applicant need to be at least 18 or the age of majority in your country (whichever is higher);
- Residents from all countries are eligible excluding those from Italy, Quebec, Crimea, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Sudan (however, a travel companion can be from one of the excluded countries);
- You need a current passport with at least eight months left before expiry and must be eligible to obtain a visa to your chosen destination for the length of your travel period (the winner will be assisted in acquiring a visa and all associated costs will be reimbursed).
Each winner will be able to choose their own travel dates, however all bookings and payments must be made before June 30, 2020. World Nomads will work with the winner to plan their itinerary as needed.
For more information, visit World Nomads Flip My Trip Competition.