iF Social Impact Prize 2019 for Projects on Sustainable Development Goals (EUR 50,000 prize)
Deadline: November 20, 2019
Applications are open for the iF Social Impact Prize 2019. The iF Social Impact Prize aims to publish and support projects that contribute to society. You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of our time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society.
If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”, you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
You can benefit from many advantages which help to boost your project:
- Your project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos and information
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public
- You can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit;
- Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times;
- Student concepts will not be accepted.
For more information, visit iF Social Impact Prize.