Nominate your Leader for HotTopicsHT’s Meaningful Business 100 (MB100)
Deadline: August 30, 2019
Nominations are open for HotTopicsHT’s Meaningful Business 100 (MB100) – uncovering leaders globally who are combining profit and purpose to help achieve the Global Goals. The MB100 focuses on the individual, cutting through the corporate messaging to uncover which leaders are driving truly impactful, purpose-led business to align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Peer-nominated and curated by an expert judging panel, the MB100 will celebrate the leaders of small for-profit social impact organizations, alongside outstanding individuals within large companies, to share best practice between different sectors, causes, roles and geographies. Ultimately, they are building a global community of leaders whose business action has resulted in meaningful impact, with rich content and knowledge sharing at its heart.
Do you know a leader who’s combining profit and purpose and whose business action has resulted in meaningful impact? Nominate them now!
Each leader must have:
- Created positive, direct and intended impact aligned to one or more SDGs in the last 12 months
- Been the driving force behind the product, service, or project that combines purpose and profit
Judges will also consider the following:
- Originality of the idea behind the product, service or project Longevity of the product, service or project Scalability of the product, service or project – is it replicable?
- Localization – is the product or service helping local communities take better control of their own lives?
- Intersectionality – how successful is the product, service or project in creating impact across multiple SDGs?
- Inclusion – is there a focus on representation of minority groups?
- Collaboration – has the leader made best use of the core competencies of different stakeholders and encouraged them to work together?
- Affordability – what level of investment did the product or service require? (Low investment/high impact products or services will be favored)
- Use of innovation/technology to power the product, service or project
- Is the leader a role model for, and champion of, meaningful business beyond their own company?
Nominate Your Leader Now!
For more information, visit Meaningful Business 100.