Do you want to expand your business to Europe? Do you want to get in touch with European entrepreneurs? Do you want to get fresh ideas for your own business? Apply for the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Global 2019/2020.
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) Global is a pilot exchange programme which gives experienced entrepreneurs based in USA, Singapore and Israel the opportunity to collaborate with new or aspiring entrepreneurs from the European Union. The pilot is based on the popular Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme, which has been running in Europe since 2009.
Within EYE Global, collaboration between the two entrepreneurs takes place during a 1-3 month stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm. The host benefits from fresh perspectives on his/her business, cooperating with foreign partners, and learning about new markets. The stay of the new entrepreneur is partly financed by the European Commission.
Hosting a new entrepreneur is a win-win offer, helping you to:
- Acquire knowledge and access European markets
- Discover potential cooperation opportunities and collaborate with a new entrepreneur
- Find innovative solutions and fresh ideas to improve your business
- The European Union foresees financial assistance for the new entrepreneurs, which contributes to travel costs to and from the country of the stay and covers subsistence costs during the visit. This financial assistance depends on the country of the exchange and the total length of the collaboration with the host abroad.
- Open to experienced entrepreneurs who own and manage a Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise based in the USA (states of New York and Pennsylvania), Singapore or Israel;
- New entrepreneurs, firmly planning to set up their own business or have less than 3 years of entrepreneurial experience