Schneider Go Green 2020 – Global Student Competition for Middle East & Africa (Win the trip of a lifetime to Las Vegas)
Deadline: January 30, 2020
Entries are now open for the 10th Edition of the Schneider Go Green Challenge, one of the world’s biggest global student competition. Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation. They are always on the lookout for bold ideas that can shape the future of our industry and our company.
Schneider Go Green is now celebrating 10 years and their 2020 edition is going to be even more special! They are looking for students like you around the world who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test. Win the trip of a lifetime to Las Vegas at Schneider Electric’s Global Innovation Summit!
More than 80,000 students from 180 countries have participated in the Schneider Go Green challenge (formerly titled Go Green in the City) over the last 9 years – now, it is your turn! In a team of two, present your idea to Schneider Electric. Make it to the finals in Las Vegas and you could win the grand prize of a lifetime! Sign up and take the challenge today!
Send your idea related to one of the four segments within energy management or submit your bold idea for efficient energy management!
- Sustainability & Access to Energy. Digitize our business and enable access to energy or sustainable developments.
- Buildings of the Future. Can buildings be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Plants of the Future. Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries of the present or future.
- Grids of the Future Imagine the future of energy management and distribution!
- First prize: Trip to Boston – visit Schneider Innovation HUB + Personalized MIT and Greentown lab tour
- Global Finalists. Selected teams will be invited to a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas to pitch for the Grand Prize
- Regional Finalists. Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- Women in Energy Award. One all-female team from the semi-finals will win the Women in Energy Award, securing a place in the finals and cash prize of USD $1,000.
- This challenge is available to students studying within the Middle East & Africa region.
Schneider Go Green 2020 is open to two-member teams. To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s (at least 2nd year) or Master’s student Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences
- Location: worldwide (Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition.)
- At least one team member must be a woman, in line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy.
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
So #WhatsYourBoldIdea? Be Bold! Sign up to the Challenge!
For more information, visit Schneider Go Green.