The Geneva Challenge 2020: Advancing Development Goals International Contest for Graduate Students (Fully-funded to Geneva + CHF 25’000 in prizes)
Deadline: July 13, 2020
Entries are open for the Geneva Challenge 2020. The idea is to present innovative and pragmatic solutions to address the challenges of social inclusion stemming from an interdisciplinary collaboration between three to five enrolled Master students from anywhere in the world.
Five prizes will be distributed, one per continent:
- Universities located in Africa
- Universities located in Asia
- Universities located in Europe
- Universities located in North America and Oceania
- Universities located in South America
The five finalist teams are invited to come to Geneva (traveling and accommodation expenses covered) for their project showcases and the award ceremony end of September 2020. The winning project will be awarded CHF 10000; the two teams in second place will receive CHF 5000 each and the two teams in third place, CHF 2500 each.
- Participants must be enrolled as Master students at the time of their registration for the contest.
- Participants must gather in teams of 3 to 5 Master students. In the submitted analysis, they should contribute with an interdisciplinary approach or from at least 2 different disciplinary perspectives.
Registration and Submission
Registration deadline of 6 April 2020:
- Fill in the application form and send the proofs of enrolment as Master students of all team members.
- The documents (enrolment certificates or student cards) should contain their name, their graduate programme and a recent issuance date.
Submission deadline of 13 July 2020:
- The projects (8000 words maximum) must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org