YSEALI Southeast Asian Women Programme 2020 for Outstanding Women Leaders
Applications are open for the YSEALI Southeast Asian Women Programme 2020 for Outstanding Women Leaders. The Southeast Asia Women is an initiative by the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Women’s Leadership Academy Alumni Network to increase the visibility of women leaders and women-led initiatives across Southeast Asia.
Supported by the U.S. Mission to ASEAN, it is a curated database of women leaders across Southeast Asia that allows the public to discover and connect with them. Their goal is to feature women leaders with expertise in a wide range of categories, including arts and fashion, human rights, government and law, technology, and disadvantaged communities.
Selected participants will
- Be recognized as a woman of influence by YSEALI Women and receive opportunities to engage with YSEALI-related initiatives.
- Have their profile featured to an audience from across Southeast Asia, and be more easily contacted for speaking engagements and collaborations.
- Be part of a network of accomplished women leaders across Southeast Asia, with opportunities to make connections, share ideas, or ask for help.
- You identify yourself as a woman;
- You are a citizen or resident from the Southeast Asian region;
- Your work has created a significant impact within Southeast Asia;
- You want to be connected to more opportunities for speaking and collaborating;
- There are no age limit for applying.
For more information, visit YSEALI Southeast Asian Women Programme.