Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship 2020 for young professionals (Nigerians only)
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Applications are open for the Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2020. The YIL Fellowship is a four-month annual leadership immersion programme in innovation management designed to empower young professionals to attain their ultimate career dreams and inspire innovation in their spheres. Its chief aim is to unleash human potentials and scale up excellence.
This is an opportunity for exceptional young professionals to train to become innovation leaders. In this third edition of the fellowship, candidates are expected to learn and use innovation tools to create solutions to societal challenges and eventually scale them up for real impact.
- Learn how to create innovations from the experts
- Participate in the capstone projects
- Participate in the mentorship programme
- Gain Innovation Management certification
- Build a great network with talented young professionals across the globe
- Access to full scholarship
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens, currently living in the country;
- Applicants must be within 5 years of graduation from higher institutions;
- Applicants should have a track record of academic excellence;
- Prior work experience is not relevant;
- Applicants must be between 20-28 years of age;
- Applicants should have a hard skill;
- Application is FREE.
This application is a multistage rigorous process. The programme is exclusively for exceptional young professionals.
For more information, visit YIL Fellowship.