International Quality Awards 2020 for Professionals and Organizations worldwide
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Applications are open for the International Quality Awards 2020. Spanning nine major categories, the International Quality Awards are designed to recognise and reward the contribution of quality professionals, teams and entire organisations across the globe.
- Emerging Talent Award: The quality professional who has contributed most to their organisation in the areas of governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context within the first eight years of their career.
- Audit System Award: The individual, team or organisation that has contributed most to establish and deliver an efficient and effective audit system. Entries must be submitted by an IRCA member of any grade.
- Quality Professional of the Year Award: The quality professional who has played a key role in advancing their organisation’s governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context. Entries are restricted to CQI Chartered Members or Chartered Fellows.
- Quality Team of the Year Award: A team of quality professionals who have contributed most to their organisation through governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context.
- Quality Organisation of the Year (LGE) Award: The large enterprise organisation which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do. This award is open to any organisation which has more than 250 employees or an annual turnover of more than £40m.
- Quality Organisation of the Year (SME) Award: The small and medium enterprise organisation which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do. This award is open to any organisation with fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than £40m. If the organisation is a subsidiary or part of a group, financial results must be posted separately.
- CQI Volunteer of the Year Award: An individual who has demonstrated that they are an exceptional volunteer, displaying dedication and enthusiasm for volunteering, and making a positive impact on people or a project while furthering the CQI’s mission and vision. The individual can nominate themselves or be nominated by a CQI volunteer, a CQI/IRCA member, or the CQI executive team.
- Improvement System Award: To recognise a team or programme that has achieved outstanding results through the application of quality methods to create improvement and change.
- CQI Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice Award: An individual or organisation that has made a significant and lasting contribution to the quality management discipline with clear consequential benefit to society, in any one or more of the following domains: Academic thinking, Education, Policy and Practice. Nominees do not have to be a member of the Institute.
- Show leadership in quality within your organisation
- Tell your story for the benefit of other quality professionals
- Help industry gain a better understanding of the contribution that quality professionals and auditors make to organisations
- Receive personal written feedback from the judging panel and feature in promotional activities if you become a finalist
- Collect a trophy at the awards ceremony and feature in Quality World magazine if you become a winner
- Receive recognition from influencers and peers within the profession and across industry
- There is a category for everybody. CQI members, IRCA registered auditors, non-members of the institute, teams and organisations are welcome to apply.
- All awards have subtly different criteria and marking schemes to fit various career stages and organisational contexts.
The judging process is in two phases.
- Phase one: For each category, a panel of three judges evaluates all applications and selects a shortlist of finalists. This phase is completed online.
- Phase two: The finalists present their entry to the judges at an online interview. Four judges are involved in this phase as the Chief Judge joins each panel at the interview. The winner is selected based on their collective decision.
- Both Volunteer of the Year and Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice do not include an interview process.
You may apply for more than one award and enter as many categories as you wish as long as you comply with the criteria of each category. If you want to apply for multiple categories, you must fill in a separate form for each one.
For more information, visit International Quality Awards.