Jobberman Virtual Career Fair in Nigeria 2020 – Register for FREE Access
Jobberman is hosting the largest virtual career fair in Nigeria on Wednesday September 30th 2020. As part of its #Champions campaign, 250 potential employers from various sectors including digital, agriculture and creative, and 10,000 highly qualified candidates will come together under one virtual roof for this landmark must-attend event.
The online event is part of Jobberman’s mandate to use its soft skills training to place 3 million young Nigerians in dignified employment in the next 5 years. Jobberman is the only recruitment services platform in Nigeria that offers to train and place candidates in dignified employment. The ongoing online training program equips young people (18-35) with critical tools including business etiquette, emotional intelligence and more, to help them transition into their new roles and increase workplace productivity.
Key activities at the fair will include:
- Masterclasses conducted by subject matter experts
- Opportunities for your company to showcase your brand
- One on one interviews between Jobberman champions and potential employers
Founded in 2009, Jobberman is an online platform that provides training and placement for jobseekers, as well as the best selection of candidates for companies hiring. It is the single largest job placement website in sub-Saharan Africa and has the vision to become the leading source of talent in every market it operates in by simplifying job searching and talent acquisition; matching the right set of skills with employers needs.
HOW WILL IT HAPPEN?
This online career fair will be wholly executed online and fully accessible from any internet-connected device. This event will be held on a dedicated virtual fair service provider, with breakout sections for each industry split across sessions.
With over a decade in the recruitment business, Jobberman is using its platform and network to create democratic and transparent opportunities that eliminates nepotism, enabling a more productive workforce.
This event will happen on Wednesday, September 30th, 2020
Benefits for Employers
By being a part of the Jobberman Virtual Career Fair, you will benefit from the following:
- Joining a league of pioneer partners of the largest virtual career fair in Nigeria
- You will increase your brand visibility by showcasing your company through presentations/keynote speeches and customized booths.
- You will be included in our ‘Champions of Employment in Nigeria’ report and possibly in the ‘Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria’ report.
- Access to the largest database of experienced and well-trained candidates, from entry-level to professionals with 10+ years of experience.
- They have selected thousands of qualified entry-level candidates fit for internships and graduate programmes.
- You will be able to interact with hundreds of some of the more highly experienced candidates on a one-on-one basis
- You will be able to filter through our candidate pool based on set criteria such as location, experience levels. qualifications and much more.
Benefits for Jobseekers
- Active, qualified job seekers get to interact with and be hired by top companies.
- Showcase your personal brand (Full Profiles)
- Pre-matched profiles with top companies (Pre-screened / pre-interview)
- Participate in exclusive masterclasses / segmented masterclasses with exclusive invites.
The event will be FREE for Jobseekers! However:
- Candidates must have complete profiles on the Jobberman platform. Click here to create a profile.
- Candidates must have completed the soft skills training and taken the post-assessment test.
Employers vying to take part in this virtual career fair must: ‘
- “Commit to hiring’’ within the next 1-3 months.
- Be a listed employer on the Jobberman platform and have subscribed to at the skills assessment recruitment product that cost N54,000.
HOW TO REGISTER
For Jobseekers, Event is FREE, only if you take the soft skills post-assessment (your ticket is the certificate).
- To become a preferred candidate (super champion), get a 100% profile (the only way you can share your profile on the day)
- To become a starred candidate (qualified champion), you must take the endline assessment.
For employers, you will get FREE access when you meet one of the following criteria:
- Have existing roles with the skills assessment add-on listed on our platform. These roles can be uploaded on your customizable virtual exhibitor booth on the career fair platform making it visible to candidates present at the event.
- Purchase the skills assessment add-on which will be valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. *Each Skills Assessment costs N54,000 and is essential in helping you sort for the best candidates for your company
Prospective employers and candidates can register to attend the Virtual Career Fair via www.jobberman.com/careerfair.
For more information, visit Jobberman.