WETECH Women Innovative Leaders and Entrepreneurs (WILE) Program 2020
Deadline: September 21, 2020
Are you a woman entrepreneur, with an innovative project or a business with high potential? Would you like to publicize your project? Want to expand your network? Are you ready to take your project to the next level? Apply for the WETECH Women Innovative Leaders and Entrepreneurs Program 2020.
WETECH WILE is an online leadership and support program aimed at identifying, selecting and supporting women entrepreneurs and leaders with high potential projects in Africa. Through WETECH WILE, their mission is to identify, train, scale up high potential women entrepreneurs, and attract investment and development opportunities for female entrepreneurship, via Technology. The focus of this 1st edition is a constructive post COVID-19 response.
- Be recognized among Women Entrepreneurs, Emerging and Innovative Leaders;
- Training and coaching sessions with experts from various fields;
- Be followed by mentors with proven professional experience in their fields;
- Access to various material resources, products and services offered;
- Network with women entrepreneurs from other African countries;
- Have access to funding opportunities.
- Open to women entrepreneurs in Africa, residing in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mauritius, Madagascar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Chad, Togo;
- Be between 21 and 35 years old;
- Be the founder or co-founder of the project;
- Have an innovative idea or a project with high potential that has already been deployed on the market;
- Already have clients, or users or a solution that is already generating income;
- Have integrated the Technology or be able to use the Technology in the development of its activity;
- Be willing to follow the program for 6 months.
Targeted areas: All areas including Health, Energy, Commerce, Finance, Education, Agriculture, Technology, Creative Industry, Infrastructure, etc.
For more information, visit WETECH WILE.