Jobberman Soft Skills Training 2020 (fully-funded)
The Jobberman Soft Skills Training 2020 is open for applications. Are you between the ages of 18 to 35? Are you willing to acquire new skills needed in the workplace? Then you should apply!
Jobberman is presently on an ambitious project to upskill 5 million Nigerians over the next 5 years and place at least 3 million of them in dignified work within the same period. One of the ways they achieve this is through the free soft skills curriculum.
Soft skills are defined as non-technical skills, enable individuals to interact effectively and cooperatively with others. According to the World Economic Forum, to succeed in the workplace everyone needs to have a good grasp of soft-skills. Find below their soft skills curriculum:
Managing Self and Personal Development
- Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
- Business Etiquette and Workplace Ethics
- Effective Communication, Presentation and Storytelling
Working in Highly Successful Teams
- Emotional Intelligence
- Flexibility and Adaptability
Employability Skills Workshop
- Professional CV/Cover Writing
- Job Search Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Introduction to Negotiation Skills
Creativity and Idea Generation
- Creativity & Innovation
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Be Relevant: You will learn skills that will keep you relevant in the workplace by being able to positively impact culture, mindsets, attitudes and behaviours throughout the organisation.
- Growth Focused: Master the skills needed to grow in the career you want. Based on soft skills requested by global employers
- FREE Certification: The average soft-skills training cost a lot, but they’re offering it to you for FREE
- Open to anyone between the ages of 18 to 35
- Be willing to acquire new skills needed in the workplace
Getting a job is easy as 1-2-3
- Sign up and take the pre-assessment test
- Complete the 4-week Soft Skills Training
- Get Certified and Get Hired
For more information, visit Jobberman.