ASEAN Youth Volunteer Program (AYVP) 2021
Deadline: June 26, 2021
Applications for the ASEAN Youth Volunteer Program (AYVP) 2021 are open. The ASEAN Youth Volunteer Program (AYVP) believes that youth have both intellect and the heart to develop as future leaders of ASEAN who believe in contributing to improving the quality of life of communities across ASEAN.
They will be able to achieve this and more with appropriate and relevant capacity building support. This support is crucial, because the youth will play vital roles as members of the ASEAN Community. This is clearly envisioned in the ASEAN Work Plan on Youth 2016 – 2020, whose primary goal is promotion of youth volunteerism by enhancing cross-cultural understanding and developing a sense of regional identity, whilst enabling youth to contribute to the social, economic, and environmental development of ASEAN Community.
- Open to nationals of ASEAN Countries;
- Be youth between the ages of 18 to 30;
- Fluently communicate in English;
- Able to commit to the program throughout August 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Volunteers are qualified to receive the E-AYVP 2021 e-Certificate of Attendance and e-Certificate of Appreciation if only they are able to attend session 90 percent of the days an online session is offered regardless of whether the volunteer’s absences are excused.
- Volunteers are required to turn on their video throughout the online session that will be conducted via Zoom Meetings in order for their attendance to be accepted by the Secretariat.
- The e-Certificate of Excellence will be given to online projects that are successfully and effectively implemented, based on the outcome of the monitoring and evaluation activities. (will be further discussed during the program).
Applications must be submitted before June 26, 2021 at 2359H GMT+8. Late submissions will not be considered.
For more information, visit AYVP.