Deloitte Graduate Academy – Finance and Control Program 2021 [Nigerians Only]
Deadline: July 22, 2021
Applications are open for the Deloitte Graduate Academy – Finance and Control Program 2021. The program is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
This program will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
Highlights of the Academy Modules
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Financial Statement Automation using Caseware
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting;
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools
- External Auditing Software
- Payroll and accounting operations
- Managing the Audit Process
- Management reporting using Power BI
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program will be provided.
- At the end of the program, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in Finance related roles.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit).
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA).
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application.
The application deadline is Thursday, 22 July 2021. At the end of the program, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte Professionals.
For more information, visit Deloitte Graduate Academy.