ONE StandTogether Essay and Artwork Competition 2021 for Africans
Deadline: August 20, 2021
Applications are open for the ONE StandTogether Essay and Artwork Competition 2021. Share your big ideas to end COVID-19 and win a prize! Last year, ONE teamed up with 10 artists across Africa to produce the song, ‘StandTogether’ to encourage us to work together to end the pandemic.
Now it’s your turn!
The COVID-19 pandemic changed our world and is impacting our lives, our communities, and our economies. To help end the COVID-19 pandemic, ONE has launched the #StandTogether Essay & Artwork Competition for Africans aged from 13 to 35 years to share their ideas about how we can work together to defeat the COVID-19 pandemic. Finalists for the Essay competition will be selected by a panel and winners of Artwork Competition by public voting.
- Winners will receive:
- a 13 inch 2020 Macbook Pro or 2020 Ipad Pro 12.9 inch (winner will be given the option to choose one).
- a bag of ONE Merchandise.
- a virtual meet up with one of the artists featured on the ONE #StandTogether Anthem.
- The educational institution of award winners (who are students) will be presented with an Apple iMac retina 4k computer.
- The Top five essays and artwork will be profiled on ONE’s blog and social media channels.
- All finalists will also win a bag of ONE merchandise each.
- Open to Africans aged from 13 to 35 years;
- Have an idea about how we can work together to defeat the COVID-19 pandemic.
To enter, either
Submit an Essay on the topic: How Africa can stand together to end the COVID-19 pandemic (Not more than 1,000 words: PDF, MS Word)
Submit an Artwork on the theme: How Africa can stand together to end the COVID-19 pandemic (Upload your artwork as a JPG, PDF, or PNG)
For more information, visit ONE.