Mama Cash Spark Fund Grants 2021 (Up to €3,000)
Deadline: August 29, 2021
Are you an activist in the Netherlands, Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, Sint Eustasius or Sint Maarten? Are you part of a group of girls, women, trans people or intersex people? Are you doing work that changes the world? And do you need funding for your work? Apply for the Mama Cash Spark Fund Grants 2021.
Mama Cash supports up-and-coming feminist activism in the Netherlands, Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao Saba, Sint Eustasius or Sint Maarten (ABCSSS islands) with small grants. These grants, from Mama Cash’s Spark Fund, are intended to strengthen the bold work of self-led groups in the Netherlands and the ABCSSS islands working on the rights of women, girls, trans people and intersex people.
- The grants range from €1,000 to €3,000 per project.
- Groups led by women, girls, trans people and intersex people. Those whose rights are at stake are the decision makers in the project.
- Groups working from a feminist and/or a women’s, girls, trans or intersex rights perspective.
- Groups working on urgent and contested political issues in the Netherlands or the ABCSSS islands.
- Groups working on structural and systemic change.
In addition, the Spark Fund will prioritise:
- Non-formalised/non-registered, nascent groups that have a budget below €30,000 per year, and that have limited resources (e.g. no paid staff, no office space, etc.)
Mama Cash’s 2021 online grantmaking window for the Spark Fund is open for applications from August 2 – August 29, 2021 at 11:59 pm CEST. You can submit an application in one of the three formats below.
Applicants participate in the decision making about Spark Fund grants. If your application is shortlisted, your group will be asked to vote online on your top 5 of Spark applications from a list of shortlisted proposals. This will be announced in early October 2021. The final decision about your application will be shared by October 21, 2021.
For more information, visit Spark Fund Grants.