Orange Corners Acceleration Program – Ghana 2021
Deadline: August 29, 2021
Applications are open for the Orange Corners Acceleration Program – Ghana 2021. Orange Corners’ ambition aims to further develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Ghana. They do this by enabling youth to formalise their existing companies and by providing entrepreneurs with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets and capital.
The Orange Corners Ghana program is a 6-month acceleration program with 10 workshop days, several (online) masterclasses and individual coaching sessions. At the same time, Orange Corners Ghana serves as a bridge between innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector and access to finance through the Orange Corners Innovation Fund. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved.
- Participation in the program is free of costs. However, they will ask for a deposit (which will be returned to you after completion of the program) and we will require you to cater for your own transport costs to and from the Orange Corners location at the Ghana Innovation Hub.
- They will offer you access to their working space, partners and their experts to help scale-up your business, in the form of training and coaching.
- During the 6-month program they will have 10-15 workshop days, but will also engage with your business and team one-on-one, so they can support you when and where needed. If at the end of the program you have a clear investment need, you can apply for the Orange Corners Innovation Fund (managed by Fidelity Bank Ghana) for a growth loan up to 50,000 euros at 5% interest with a 2-year tenure.
- Is registered and has been making sales for at least a year;
- Sells a product or service that offers a sustainable solution to a local social, economic or environmental challenge (impact);
- Has a financial statement for least the past year. This does not have to be an audited statement but should at least show your cost and revenue.
- Has multiple team members or staff and the applicant is between 18 – 35 years at the time of application (please note they expect the founder/CEO or another key decision maker to participate in the workshops).
- Is interested to apply for – and repay – a growth loan up to 50,000 euros at 5% interest with a 2-year tenor through the Orange Corners Innovation Fund (after successful completion of the program).
- Is not participating in any other programs or competitions at the time of application.
Fill in all required fields and submit via the online application form. Make sure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are one of the 25 selected companies for the selection bootcamp.
For more information, visit Orange Corners.