Medical Concierge Group Call For Case Studies: Reproductive Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH) 2021
Deadline: September 15, 2021
The Medical Concierge Group (TMCG) in conjunction with The Population Reference Bureau (PRB), under the Policy, Advocacy, and Communication Enhanced for Population and Reproductive Health (PACE) project supported by the USAID is soliciting case studies of innovations across a range of digital and technology interventions to enhance Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH)/family planning programs in Sub Saharan Africa (SSA), to be included in the far-reaching Digital Health Compendium.
The compendium will also highlight digital tools and solutions that have provided critical support in the continuity of access and utilisation of RMNCAH services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Digital Health Compendium will give policymakers insightful data for decision support on the real-world application of digital health in RMNCAH programs by highlighting promising practices, challenges, and other lessons that can be applied to current and future programs. In addition, the shared case studies in the Compendium can be adopted for scale-up by different implementing partners in the delivery of RMNCAH services, particularly Family planning interventions within their local context.
The overall objective is to curate and share past and present digital/technology innovations in the RMNCAH landscape with a focus on Sub Saharan Africa.
The specific objectives are:
- To identify and solicit research and implementation details from organizations, countries, or individuals engaged in digital health or technology-enabled RMNCAH projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- To curate the RMNCAH digital or technology-enabled case studies into a compendium in an easily accessible and shareable form for implementing organizations, academics, policymakers, and funding agencies.
Eligible to submit case studies are:
- Government and private-sector institutions
- International organizations
- Developmental Agencies
- Research Organizations
- Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Implementing Partners (IPs) for projects leveraging digital health to support RMNCAH Interventions, with a focus on family planning.
- All levels of implementation above ideation: pilots, scale-up, and geographical scope within Sub Saharan Africa are eligible.
- Implementation site/location: Sub Saharan Africa. Organizations leveraging digital health to support RMNCAH outside Sub Saharan Africa are also encouraged to make submissions.
Fill out and submit the Case Study Form. The deadline for submissions is September 15, 2021 (Midnight EAT).
For more information, visit Medical Concierge Group.