KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students to study in South Korea (Masters and PhD)
Deadline: September 27, 2021
The KDI School of Public Policy and Management in South Korea is now accepting applications for its KDIS Scholarship for International Students, South Korea 2022-23. The Scholarship allows Masters, PhD program in the field of Public Policy, Development Policy and Public Management. The KDI School’s mission is to produce international experts in the field of Public Policy and Development Economics
- GAS Scholarship for Master’s program: primarily intended for students from countries named on the DAC List of ODA recipient nations, as published by the OECD. (If a country is not named on the DAC List, applicants from these countries may be conferred a partial, rather than a full scholarship.)
- Tuition waiver and monthly stipend of 1,000,000 KRW for most GAS Scholarship recipients
- Seoul G20 Scholarship for Master’s program: awarded to a limited number of students.
- Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend of 1,200,000 KRW, Round trip airfare for Seoul G20 Scholarship recipients.
- GAS Scholarship for Ph.D.: Tuition waiver and monthly stipend for the first academic year (the scholarship (tuition waiver & monthly stipend) will be reinstated every year only if students meet all scholarship terms and conditions)
- A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationalities, or an applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country
- Applicants for master’s degree must hold bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent to bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
- Applicants for Ph.D. program must hold both bachelor’s (min. 3 years) and master’s degree or equivalent to both bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- Statement of purpose
- Academic Transcripts with official grading system document
- Certificate of Graduation (or Diploma)
- Two recommendation letters. (Applicants must request Recommendation Letters to the recommenders by using online application system.)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test (Applicants can also submit an official document issued by their university proving that all the courses are fully instructed in English instead)
- Employment Verification (Required for government and public sector officials)
- Dissertation Research Proposal (Required for Ph.D. Applicant)
- Copy of passport
For details regarding required documents, please refer to application guideline. (KDI School highly recommend applicants to Apostille or authenticate the required documents by the Korean embassy.)
How to Apply
The applicant must apply for admission through online application system. (KDI School do not charge application fee.)
(Application Period: September 6, 2021 ~ September 27, 2021 (KST)
For more information, visit KDI School.