Enterprise Adventure 2022 for Young Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Applications are open for the Enterprise Adventure 2022 for Young Aspiring Entrepreneurs. The Enterprise Adventure is a free online app that encourages young people to explore their dreams and aspirations and supports them to develop essential life skills through a series of real-world “mission” activities which guide them through the process of planning a real business.
The Enterprise Adventure is a free mobile app aimed at young people aged 13-19 years old. It is an initiative of Teach A Man To Fish, an international organization that supports young people to reach their full potential.
- On this incredible journey, you’ll get to carry out practical tasks, test your skills and learn lots of exciting new things.
- You’ll be guided every step of the way by short videos, pictures, articles and quizzes – delivered straight to your smartphone!
- For those who complete all the missions on the app they offer official certificates and the chance to win prizes up to USD $1,000!
- And if you ever get stuck, don’t worry – they’ll be there to help you!
- This app is open to teenagers (13-19 year olds) from any country in the world. Of course, if you are slightly younger or older than that you can still take part!
- If you are an educator, promote this opportunity to the young people you work with or to other educators in your network!
- You don’t need to have any knowledge or experience in business. You don’t even need to have a business idea!
- This app will guide you every step of the way: coming up with lots of business ideas, picking your favourite one, creating your own brand and making it financially sustainable.
- You can carry out the missions on your own, in a small team with your friends or with your family.
Once you’ve registered in the app, you’ll take part in real-world missions that will:
- Help you come up with a fantastic business idea
- Guide you to plan a successful business!
For more information, visit Enterprise Adventure.