Deadline: February 28, 2022
Application are invited for the Ken Bernhardt Outstanding Collegiate Marketer Award 2022. AMA Atlanta is focused on the future generation of marketing to cultivate the skills and talents of future marketing leaders.
The Ken Bernhardt AMA Atlanta, Outstanding Collegiate Marketer Award, is designed to highlight critical individuals driven to make a difference in the marketing industry. AMA Collegiate Members have the opportunity to be recognized by some of Atlanta’s best marketing professionals.
- In 2022, one college marketing student will be awarded $1,000 from the Ken Bernhardt endowment fund, and others will receive $500. However, a maximum of one winner will be selected per college or university.
- Applicant must attend a college in the state of Georgia;
- Must maintain the status of a Junior or Senior in good standing;
- Must be a student in marketing demonstrating key skills required of marketing leaders;
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Must be a member of both your collegiate chapter and AMA Nationals;
- Must possess a driving passion for marketing and the likelihood of a successful career in marketing.
The committee is looking for one representative from each of the colleges in Georgia. Please have your chapter advisor or the marketing department’s scholarship coordinator email a letter of recommendation to [email protected].
In addition, fill out the scholarship application. Both the nomination and application must be submitted by Monday, February 28, 2022.
For more information, visit Outstanding Collegiate Marketer of the Year.