Apply for the Platform Young Professionals Bootcamp 2022 [Nigerians only]
Deadline: April 29, 2022
Applications for the Platform Young Professionals Bootcamp 2022 are now open. The Platform Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) is an intensive in-residence 4-day leadership and enterprise program designed to equip high performing young professionals with critical skills and mentorship to inspire innovation, drive success in the marketplace and transform the Nigerian economy.
Since inception, YPB has hosted 6 cohorts and equipped over 1000 fellows across Nigeria with critical skills, mentorship and advisory to transform Nigeria. Applicants can choose between three streams: Career Corporate, Creative Industry and Entrepreneurship.
- Successful candidates will be provided accommodation, feeding and training materials for the duration of the bootcamp.
- Professional skills: Fellows are exposed to critical skills, tools, and resources they require to thrive in their chosen career, via general training on leadership and curated sessions for entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and creatives.
- Mentorship: Fellows meet, engage and learn from the insightful stories and experiences of established industry mentors across business, corporate career and creative industry.
- Community & networking: Fellows connect with one another and nurture rewarding relationships that will accelerate their career trajectory in the short and long term.
- Post-Bootcamp Support: Fellows expand on the skills and contacts they gain throughout the program by taking advantage of continuous professional development, networking, and collaboration opportunities provided by The Platform YPB.
- Applicants must be final year students and recent graduates between the ages of 20-25 years old by July 2022.
- Applicants should have a burning desire to solve problems and thrive in Nigeria.
They are planning an in-person bootcamp. However, the overall program will also include some virtual pre-bootcamp activities for selected fellows.
For more information, visit YPB.