Deadline: December 15, 2022
Applications are open for the North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship Competition 2022. The North American Van Lines is offering the opportunity for qualifying Canadian students to receive their new scholarship, intended for students in the area of business, logistics, and similar fields.
At North American Van Lines, they strive to be fully and consistently committed toward cultivating the future of young professionals across Canada and beyond—this is why they place the importance of quality education above arguably all other metrics when it comes to their priorities as an organization.
- Total award – $2,000; Number of awards given – 2.
- Maximum award – $1,000 per winner.
- Award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check, and mailed to your personal address.
- Applicant must be a Canadian Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within a Canadian province, for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees and professional affiliates of North American Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with CRA rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship, see the rules here.
- Your scholarship may be tax deductible. However, you are responsible for any tax reporting requirements and any tax due. They cannot give any tax advice.
Submit a brief essay of between roughly 400 and 800 words, detailing why logistics/supply chain management is important within your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing your firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. They’d like to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you.
Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Some verification of enrollment at your college.
- Your Essay.
For more information, visit NAVLL Scholarship.