African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program 2022 (Cohort 6)
Deadline: May 30, 2022
Applications for the African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program 2022 are now open. The Fellowship trains and empowers impressive African visionaries, changemakers, game-changers, impact-makers, agent of change, movers and shakers of enterprise and innovation to train, upskills and empower them with globally accepted trainings that cut across all industry sectors.
They train fellows in Civic Engagement, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Project Management, Techpreneur, Social Enterprise, Mentorship, SDG Goals, African Union 2063 Agenda, African Union Youth Policy, AfCFTA Entrepreneurship, and much more. These committed changemakers have what it takes to transform businesses, careers, tech space and social issues– we only make it more possible here.
- Participants that complete the fellowship will receive certificate of completion and join an Alumni network.
- Applicants should be between 25-40 years old;
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries;
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English;
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program;
- Able to commit a full 3- 4 hours a week to the online program or be able to attend the in-person (physical) training;
- OND, HND, Associate Degree, B.Sc and higher;
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in business, career and social issues;
- Interested in leadership, entrepreneurship and social enterprise development for Africa sustainable development;
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people;
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
The application will close on May 30, 2022. The Online (Virtual) Training will run from June – July, 2022.
For more information, visit ACiFellowship.