Deadline: November 15, 2022
Applications for the Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellowship Programme 2023 are now open. The Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellowships, now in its fifth year, is a programme for artists across all disciplines, and from anywhere in the world.
Providing a full package of year-long support that includes funding, mentorships, industry connections, and promotion for innovative artists of Armenian origin (or international artists who have a demonstrated interest in Armenian culture), the programme seeks to cultivate creators on the front lines of Armenia’s cultural future.
- Funding: Receive $5,000 total final funding to empower your creative ideas, realize ambitious projects, and bring your vision to life.
- Mentorships: Connect with globally renowned and award-winning mentors and accelerate your artistic careers.
- Promotion: Increase your reach and visibility through Creative Armenia’s and AGBU’s worldwide networks.
- You can apply from anywhere in the world.
- Applications from and about Artsakh are highly encouraged.
- Mandatory meetings will take place online, although optional events will be ongoing in Yerevan.
Before you begin your submission, make sure to have the following materials in PDF format. The submission process itself should take you no more than 15 minutes.
- A single PDF document that contains the following:
- Your artistic biography, including your creative work and career so far.
- Your current creative project(s), including why it is important, and the expected timeline for its completion.
- Your career vision and what you hope to gain from the 2023 Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellowships.
The word limit per question is 400 words. Brevity is encouraged.
The single PDF document should include your name and surname at the top and be written in English or Armenian.
- CV and other relevant materials such as portfolio or reel, as applicable.
- If the project you plan to work on during your Fellowship year is Artsakh-related, please elaborate on its connection to Artsakh. Maximum word count for the question is 150 words.
- A high-resolution headshot in 8” x 10” (W x H) and PNG or JPG format. The size limit is 10MB.
For more information, visit Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellowship.