Metaverse Design Thinking Course 2022 for Africans
Deadline: November 20, 2022
Applications for the Metaverse Design Thinking Course 2022 are now open. The Metaverse Programme has a goal to celebrate diversity and educate talented designers and architects from African countries through workshops and lectures on Metaverse Design Thinking and provide them with a sustainable network of professionals in order to bridge the knowledge gap between Western and African countries and allow them to be participants in a competitive global market.
Participants will be educated by tutors from different disciplines and nationalities. They are experienced professionals with a broad network in their particular field and are dedicated to supporting the participants during the workshops and in the future.
The Professional Certificate Programme from African Youth Architects Research Lab, 01X, and Afoma enabling you to:
- Learn in-person from renowned educators and leading professionals.
- Network with an accomplished group of peers from around the globe.
- Receive a complimentary one-year subscription to AYA education review upon completion of the programme.
- Receive updates on education research, new programmes, and AYA initiatives.
- Your studies will also provide you with the opportunity to critically reflect on your current position and prepare you for a changing Africa’s education context. There will be opportunities to creatively plan and develop global networks to support you with your continued career development beyond this programme.
- Open to anyone who is profoundly interested in Metaverse Design and Blockchain technology.
- Be an African who holds a bachelor’s degree (at a minimum).
- Current undergraduate student studying art, design or architecture.
- College students who want to learn from AYA Research Lab and organization experts.
- Art, design, or architecture teaching position in a higher education institution.
- All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language or French and are required to provide evidence of this, have internet access during the programme period and a computer.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 pm Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on November 20, 2022. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
To receive AYA financial aid or a scholarship, you’ll need to provide copies of the following supporting documentation:
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- One reference (on letter headed paper, signed and dated)
- Applicants will be required to respond to a Category Tool survey during their induction to the programme to confirm their eligibility for the programme.
For more information, visit Metaverse Design Thinking Course.