Deadline: March 30, 2023
Calling Business, Engineering, Marketing and/or innovation studies Students around the world! #WhatsYourBoldIdea? Entries are open for the Schneider Go Green 2023 – A Global Student Competition.
Being a leader in digital transformation, Schneider Electric has transformed and addressed homes, buildings, cities, and more. Through the Schneider Go Green student competitions, it believes that energy is a basic human right, and we are dedicated to furthering humankind through new technologies. To empower everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability; this becomes Life is On for Schneider.
For this edition, Schneider Go Green 2023, is returning with the mission to look for game changers in the building segment – AI, new business formats, smart ways to use data, new energy sources and more. Ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for buildings are more than welcomed.
Form a team, submit your bold ideas, and gain various opportunities to be considered for an internship at your Schneider Electric’s regional office, international trip, pitch your ideas in front of a jury and many more.
- Reshape a smarter and more sustainable future for our cities, buildings, and homes
- An international trip: All regional winners are global winners! We’ll celebrate your achievements in an international trip organized by Schneider.
- Showcase Your Idea: Selected teams will have the chance to showcase your proposal in front of a jury of Schneider Electric leaders.
- Professional Mentorship & Networking: Selected participants will receive professional mentorship from Schneider Electric experts and the chance to network with other student participants.
- New Opportunities: Participants will be considered for job opportunities and other exclusive invitations with Schneider Electric.
- Go Green is open to Bachelor’s or Master’s students from the Middle East and Africa and worldwide
- Students should ideally be studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related courses
- Register: Go Green is open to Bachelor’s or Master’s students worldwide studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related courses
- Team Up: Team members must be studying in the same country for the duration of the competition. Also, they believe that Diversity & Inclusion is key for innovation this is why they encourage your team to be diverse.
- Share Your Bold Idea: PREPARE to inspire! Share your bold idea and submit your presentation. Don’t worry!- They are not expecting a perfect project – remember that top ideas will be selected for mentorship
- Mentoring: Selected teams will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric leaders to support improving your solution and polish proposals and presentations.
- Win: With Go Green you can win reginal prizes, professional development, internship offers and much more!
- International Trip: Regional winners are global winners! All 8 winning teams will be invited to an International gathering to celebrate their bold ideas.
For more information, visit Schneider Go Green.