Deadline: May 15, 2023
Do you know an outstanding leader that promotes positive global change? Nominate them today for the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize 2023.
The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize was launched in 2015 to identify and recognize leaders who are innovative, courageous, dynamic and—above all—ethical. Leaders who are energized, not overwhelmed, by challenges. Leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century realities in innovative, risk-taking, and value-based ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication.
The Prizes are awarded annually to outstanding leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century challenges in innovative, risk-taking, and ethical ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication and is rooted in universal values. The organisers believe that great leadership is not bound by geography or discipline. Prize winners are honored not only for what they have already accomplished but for their commitment and capacity to continue seeking the kinds of positive change our societies demand.
In short: Global Leaders and Global Solutions for Global Problems!
In 2023, through the generous support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), they will award three prizes. Each winner will be celebrated by their peers, receive an unrestricted grant of $50,000, and be invited to join the Tällberg network of global leaders. Indeed, the ongoing engagement with other leaders working for positive change at the global level is an integral element of the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize.
- Three $50,000 Prizes will be awarded.
- Winners become part of a network of leaders working for positive change at the global level.
- Roughly two dozen emerging leaders from the pool of nominations will be invited to participate in the Tällberg Foundation’s Emerging Leaders Mentoring Program.
- Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
- The working language for the Prize process is English.
Nominations are made in the form in five simple steps:
- Provide contact details;
- Describe the ways in which the candidate meets the core prize criteria;
- Share the nominee’s career highlights;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save
You can make up to 2 submissions per person and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on May 15, 2023.
For more information, visit Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Prize.