Deadline: June 3, 2023
Applications are open for BeChangeMaker 2023 – the global social entrepreneurship acceleration programme brought together by WorldSkills and the HP Foundation. Accelerate your business idea and become a successful social entrepreneur with this global social entrepreneurship acceleration programme.
BeChangeMaker is a series of skill training projects made available yearly to 30 teams of skilled and talented young people, to help you explore your career potential as social entrepreneur. Between June and September 2023, participants will have access to high-quality learning content on HP LIFE, tools and technology for startup acceleration, dedicated coaching, mentoring, and customized support, as well as the opportunity to tap into a diverse global network of potential supporters and investors.
This is the seventh edition of this popular programme. Last year, the winners of BeChangeMaker were Happy Pads from Ethiopia, with a project addressing period poverty in Africa. Second place went to COCAPAIR from Chinese Taipei, while Hong Kong’s EcoLife came third.
- The finalist will pitch their social business ideas in front of a live audience and judges at WorldSkills General Assembly 2023, in Dublin, Ireland on 29 September 2023.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 35 years old;
- Have a business idea with the potential to bring positive impact and contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Interested? Form a team of 2 to 5 people who share your vision, record a video, and submit your application before 3 June!
- The 30 teams selected to take part in the programme will be officially announced on 9 June.
- The programme will kick off with an orientation on 12 June.
For more information, visit BeChangeMaker.