Deadline: March 26, 2023
Applications are open for the New Energy Nexus (NEX) Climate Fintech Accelerator 2023. This is an accelerator dedicated to the climate finance sector, aimed at accelerating fintech innovation by providing support services to startups such as commercial matchmaking, training, and networking.
Climate change is one of the biggest challenges the world is facing today. Solving the problem of climate change requires collective action and innovative solutions in multiple areas. Carbon trading markets have been launched in several countries and regions, and policies requiring ESG disclosure are increasing in many jurisdictions. The connection between finance and climate is becoming increasingly close, and financial technology has also made progress in the areas of climate and sustainable development.
The 2023 Climate FinTech Accelerator Program will focus on two main application scenarios: “Web3 in Sustainability” and “Carbon Accounts”. It will also focus on eight major industry directions: Payments, Banking, Lending, Investing, Trading, Risk analysis, Insurance Technology (Insurtech), Regulatory Technology (Regtech).
The accelerator will benefit startups in the following ways:
- Opportunities to access global markets and networking. Startups from all over the world can apply for the accelerator. The accelerator hosts different events to build an ecosystem for startups to communicate and network with industry professionals and potential investors.
- Training and development. The accelerator offers various training courses to help entrepreneurs develop leadership skills and industry knowledge.
- Industry support. Startups will receive support services, such as industrial matchmaking, to accelerate their practical application collaboration with industry companies.
- Open to all climate fintech startups around the world;
- Applicants should be passionate about decarbonization and climate change, and have confidence in their technology and products.
There will be a rolling recruitment, with the deadline for the first batch of applications on March 26, 2023. See more in the application instructions package.
For more information, visit Climate Fintech Accelerator.