Deadline: December 31, 2023
Applications are open for the Gya Labs Research Paper Contest 2023. Anyone and everyone who has a penchant for writing and is in awe of the aromatic world of essential oils are invited to write about it.
Gya Labs’ Research Paper contest encourages students (under graduates, graduates, PhDs), professionals, housewives, soapmakers, aromatherapists, and doctors to deliberate and put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard. Participants are required to research and present historical, scientific, experiential and/or informational write-ups on essential oils. The intent of organizing this contest is to harness creativity and to disseminate the benefits of essential oils and introduce it as a therapeutic choice for those who are unaware of this plant oil.
- Using aromatherapy to treat the symptoms of menopause
- Aromatherapy Massage for Breast Cancer Patients
- The Impact of Aromatherapy on Depression and Anxiety in Cancer Patients
- Effect of aromatherapy on hemodialysis patients’ relief from pruritus
- The Effects of Citrus Aurantium Essential Oil Aromatherapy on Sleep Quality
- Aromatherapy for Insomnia
- Effectiveness of aromatherapy in reducing body pain
- Use of essential oils for skin repairs
- The effectiveness of ginger oil for weight loss
- The uses of aromatherapy for nasal congestion
- Use of aromatherapy for melioidosis
- First place: $5,000 and essay will be printed on Gyalab’s website
- Second place: $4,000 and essay will be printed on Gyalab’s website
- Third Place: $3,000 and essay will be printed on Gyalab’s website
- Open for everyone who has a love for writing and who can research and gather information on essential oils.
- The contest is open for students, researchers, aromatherapists and freelancers.
- The length of the research paper should be more than 2,000 words.
- The research paper must be grammatically perfect (US English) and should be an original writing. Badly written and plagiarized copies will be discarded. The write-up must be creative and proofread before submission.
- The research paper can be based on experience, scientific and/or historical in nature.
- Relevant sources must be cited wherever possible.
- Participants may use their preferred style of writing and submit the research paper in MS word or PDF format.
For more information, visit Research Paper Contest.