Deadline: June 30, 2023
Nominations are now open for the fifth edition of the Meaningful Business 100 award programme, celebrating leaders globally combining profit and purpose to help achieve the UN Global Goals. Comprising corporate CEOs, sustainability leaders, impact investors, entrepreneurs and micro-entrepreneurs, the MB100 cuts across geography, industry, role and company size to recognise outstanding work being done to solve the most pressing social and environmental issues we are facing today.
The year-long award programme consists of pro-bono services from Meaningful Business partners, mentorship, workshops, networking and storytelling to help winners showcase their work and increase their positive impact.
Each leader must have:
- Created positive, direct and intended impact aligned to one or more SDGs in the last 12 months.
- Been the driving force behind the product, service or project that combines purpose and profit.
- Originality of the idea behind the product, service or project
- Longevity of the product, service or project
- Intersectionality – how successful is the product in creating impact across multiple SDGs?
- Localisation – is the product or service helping local communities take better control of their lives?
- Scalability of the product, service or project – is it replicable?
- Inclusion – is there a focus on representation of minority groups?
- Collaboration – has the leader made best use of the core competencies of different stakeholders, and encouraged them to work together?
- Affordability – what level of investment did the product or service require? (Low investment, high impact products or services will be favoured)
- Use of innovation/technology to power the product, service or project
- Is the leader a role model for, and champion of, meaningful business beyond their own company?
The deadline for submission of nomination is Friday, 30th June, 2023.
For more information, visit Meaningful Business 100.