Deadline: July 23, 2023
Are you studying for a degree in Digital & IT? Is your enthusiasm for the digital world contagious? Do you have innovative ideas up your sleeve? Are you happy to take the initiative? Are you dedicated to shaping the digital future? Then you should apply for the ZEISS Women Award 2023.
The ZEISS Women Award recognizes promising female graduates and students in Digital & IT and serves as a platform for encouraging more women to pursue a career in this field. Female graduates who have already earned their Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD degree or their diploma in winter semester 2022/23 or are about to graduate at the time of applying, are just starting their thesis, are editing it or are waiting for their final result, can still apply.
The three first-place winners for the ZEISS Women Award receive cash prizes in differing amounts.
- 1st prize: €8,000
- 2nd prize: €5,000
- 3rd prize: €3,000
- You are studying for a degree in Digital & IT.
- You already have your Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree or your diploma from winter semester 2022/23, are about to graduate at the time of applying, are just starting your thesis, are editing it or are waiting for your final result.
- You are pursuing your passion through your studies, are committed to going above and beyond and want to play an active role in shaping the future in the digital & IT sector.
Application documents include:
- Short covering letter (max. 1.5 DIN A4 pages): What motivates you to pursue your passion for Digital & IT?
- Abstract or a short description on what your thesis is about including the name of your supervising professor
- Current grade overview with indication of your (expected) final grade
For more information, visit ZEISS Women Award.