Deadline: July 14, 2023
Do you have a passion for TV & Film production? Then, MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTF) is inviting you to apply for a 12-month sponsored film production training – The Multichoice Talent Factory Film Academy 2023.
The Multichoice Talent Factory Film Academy is an education programme that develops emerging TV and film talent in Africa, through an accredited 12-month immersion programme including both theory and hands-on experience in cinematography, editing, audio production and storytelling. It is the first academy of its kind, spanning three regions and 13 countries across Africa. Sixty deserving young, talented candidates who want to work —and innovate — in film and television production get the chance to hone their skills alongside industry greats. This year-long funded programme is offered through accredited regional MTF Academies based in Kenya (for East Africa), Nigeria (for West Africa) and Zambia (for Southern Africa) in partnership with respected local academic institutions.
- Have a qualification from a registered and/or recognised post-secondary education institution or have experience in the TV and film industry;
- Be between 18-26 years of age;
- Be citizens and residents of the countries from which they are selected by MultiChoice to participate in the MTF Academy initiative, namely Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe;
- Be fluent in English in terms of speaking, reading and writing;
- Demonstrate passion for the drama, film, television and entertainment industry during selection interviews; and
- Have completed a relevant qualification from an accredited and/or recognised tertiary education institution.
Complete your registration and upload the necessary documents. Applications close on July 14, 2023 at 23:59 CAT.
Collate and electronically submit all of the relevant supporting documents listed below:
- Your curriculum vitae; including contactable references.
- Certified copy of academic transcripts or certificate from a tertiary institution; and/or
- You may also be required to provide references or any other documents that MultiChoice may stipulate.
For more information, visit MTF Africa.