Deadline: September 30, 2023
Applications are open for the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2023. The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) aims to help increase the number of women in the nuclear field, supporting an inclusive workforce of both men and women who contribute to and drive global scientific and technological innovation.
Named after pioneer physicist and twice Nobel Prize laureate Marie Sklodowska-Curie, the Programme aims to inspire and encourage young women to pursue a career in the nuclear field, by providing highly motivated female students with scholarships for Masters programmes and an opportunity to pursue an internship facilitated by the IAEA.
Selected students receive a scholarship for Masters programmes in nuclear related studies at accredited universities. They are also provided with an opportunity to pursue an internship facilitated by the IAEA for up to 12 months. Scholarships are awarded annually to 100 plus students depending on the availability of funds. Consideration is given to field of study, and geographic and linguistic diversity.
- The students are awarded up to €20,000 for tuition costs and up to €20,000 for living costs for living costs for the Masters programme.
- Open to students from IAEA Member States;
- Female candidates;
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in Masters programme in a nuclear related field;
- Preference will be given to applicants with above average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
The documents required in addition to completed online application form are:
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official acceptance/admission letter from university into the Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related field of study and duration of the programme
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of tuition costs
- Completed reference forms sent directly to [email protected] by TWO referees (download the form here).
NOTE: All application documents must be submitted in English using the MSCFP online application form. If documents are submitted in original language please also include official translation in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship.