Deadline: August 20, 2023
Applications are invited for the McKinsey Future Leaders Prize 2023. They invite first year undergraduate students who aspire to be future leaders, making an impact that matters and those excited about growth and development to apply for the McKinsey Future Leaders Prize.
You will have the opportunity to receive mentorship, learn, network and interact with our consultants. You will also learn more about what consulting is about, understand the type of work McKinsey is doing in South Africa and the continent.
The invite you to submit a 1000-1200 word essay on the topic: “Given the opportunity, what socio-economic problem in South Africa would you like to solve? What are the innovative ways would you go about solving it?”
- Two winners will each win a R15,000 cash prize.
- Open to first year applicants, who are based in South Africa, from various academic backgrounds interested in broadening their leadership skills and learning more about the world of consulting.
- This event is non-evaluative, it is an opportunity for you to connect with McKinsey and learn more about working with them in Africa.
To be considered to win the Future leaders prize, they ask that you submit the following:
- A 1-2 page CV, kindly include details of your education, extracurricular activities and achievements + transcripts.
- An essay focusing on the topic, “Given the opportunity, what socio-economic problem in South Africa would you like to solve? What are the innovative ways would you go about solving it?”
For more information, visit McKinsey Future Leaders Prize.