Deadline: September 10, 2023
Applications are open for the NGIN Photo Competition 2023. NGIN gives young changemakers a voice, a vote, and a role in an ecosystem for impact. But this time NGIN want to bring your concerns to life through the 2nd NGIN Photo Competition. This year their main aim is to show that how young people feel and see is part of the solutions to accelerate climate action in agriculture.
This contest is the opportunity to explore, create and inspire others about the different ways to contribute to a more sustainable and innovative future in agriculture and how young changemakers are taking action against climate change. So, get ready to capture the essence of “Youth in Agriculture: Part of the solutions to climate change”.
- “Youth in Agriculture: Part of the Solutions to Climate Change”
- The NGIN Photo Competition 2023 rewards outstanding single images on the topic of “Youth in Agriculture – Part of the Solutions to Climate Change”.
- This contest is the opportunity to explore, create and inspire others about the different ways to contribute to a more sustainable and innovative future in agriculture and how young changemakers are taking action against climate change.
- The three winning photos will be exhibited at the World Food Forum 2023 in Rome and their authors will receive a cash prize:
- 1st Prize: 1.000 Euro
- 2nd Prize: 500 Euro
- 3rd Prize: 200 Euro
- World will be invited to choose three additional prize winners; these will be announced during the World Food Forum event in Rome. 3 prizes of 100 Euro each.
- Open to youth around the globe;
- Applicants should be between the ages 15 and 29 years.
- Landscape image orientation
- JPEG. Format
- Maximun size of 10 MB
- The original version should be 3000 x 2000 px (minimum 300 dpi)
- Taken by the person who is applying to the contest
- Ensure to capture young people in your photo.
Remember that only 1 photo could be submitted to the Forms.
- Connection with the theme
- Quality of the photo
- Creative approach
Submission will be accepted until 6:00 PM (CEST) on Sunday, 10 September 2023.
Your photo and additional information should be submitted in this Form.
- Name your photo in the following manner: country of origin (of the photo), surname_first name (of the author), title (of the image) date (yy/mm/dd). Subtext (maxiumum 70 words)
- By submitting the photo and the accompanying text as requested in the submissions portal, the entrants accept the Terms and Conditions.
For more information, visit NGIN Photo Competition.