Deadline: September 30, 2023
Are you looking to step up and grow as a leader in your personal and professional life? Are you looking to truly nourish, evolve and develop your leadership skills? Here is your chance! Join Wedu’s Introduction to Leadership (ITL) Course 2023 and invest in your leadership development!
Throughout the 8 weeks, ITL course participants will have access to reflective exercises anchored on Wedu’s bespoke leadership model. They will also have the opportunity to connect and network with other course takers from around the world. By the end of the course, participants will develop at least two SMART goals aimed towards their leadership development.
- Defining Your Leadership Purpose
- Goal Setting
- Self-Management Skills
After the completion of the course, you will be eligible to:
- Receive the Certificate of Completion;
- Join Wedu’s global leadership community of over 5,000 gender equity allies.
For participants from Asia, you will also be eligible to:
- Access education financing through the Future Income Sharing Agreement (subject to availability);
- Become a Rising Star where you will be eligible to receive lifelong leadership development support.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Anyone who identifies as a woman, is over 18 years old, and has leadership and changemaking ambitions is welcome to register.
The program will be online. Time Commitment is approximately 2 hours per week (16 hours over 8 weeks).
For more information, visit Wedu ITL Course.