Deadline: November 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Yves Rocher Foundation Terre de Femmes International Prize 2024. Launched in 2019, the International Terre de Femmes Award is a thematic prize open to all women worldwide. It rewards on-the-ground actions carried out by a woman or a group of women within a non-profit organization.
Are you a major woman (or a group of women) dedicated to the preservation of insects? Does your project have a strong environmental AND social impact (involvement of local communities)? Is your organization an NGO, an association, or a foundation? The Terre de Femmes Award is designed for you!
The theme chosen for the sixth edition of the International Prize is “Insects for a living planet”, defined as follows:
In 2024, this thematic prize will reward the project of a woman or a group of women committed to the preservation of insects and associated ecosystems, through concrete actions carried out within a non-profit organization (association loi 1901, foundation, NGO). Through this thematic prize, the Yves Rocher Foundation, a recognized public utility foundation, wishes to support the role of women who, in their own territory, are committed to preserving and promoting the importance and role of insects as a fundamental element of the planet’s ecosystem dynamics.
- The prize amount is €10,000.
- Open to women of legal age throughout the world who are carrying out a project in favor of nature through a non-profit organization ( foundation, association, NGO …) or on a personal basis, when the laws and regulations of their country prevent them from participating through a non-profit organization.
- Candidates may not be members of the Yves Rocher Foundation, persons involved in the organization of this contest, or Groupe Rocher staff or employees.
- Participation in the International Prize is limited to one entry per person (same first name and surname).
- Winners of the two (2) previous editions are not eligible for the International Prize.
The online application must be completed by midnight on November 30, 2023.
For more information, visit Terre de Femmes International Prize.