Deadline: December 1, 2023
NerdzFactory Foundation is accepting applications for the PowerUp Entrepreneurship Program 2024. The PowerUP Entrepreneurship Program empowers young Nigerians by providing them with the necessary tools and support to excel as entrepreneurs. The program will expose participants to skills that they require to start and grow their business.
To maximise impact, the program is divided into several components, including:
- PowerUp Webinar
- PowerUp BootCamp
- PowerUp Demo-Day
The program aims to empower young Nigerians in entrepreneurial skills and bridge the gap between ideation and actualization, equipping them to start and grow sustainable businesses. The PowerUp Entrepreneurship program is an initiative of Access Corporation and is implemented by the NerdzFactory Foundation.
About NerzdzFactory Foundation
Nerdzfactory Foundation is a non-profit organisation that leverages technology to create prosperity and improve human capital outcomes in Africa.
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Management
- Designing a pitch deck and how to pitch your business idea.
- Business plan and model
- How to generate funds for your business
- Increase youth participation in entrepreneurship
- Help youth identify business opportunities that they can commence with minimum capital
- Improve access to finance for existing businesses
- Develop business skills
- Promote collaboration and networking
- Create jobs and economic opportunities
- Open to young Nigerians between 18 and 35 years including:
- Young graduates
- Final year students
- Unemployed youth
- NYSC Corp members
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing entrepreneurs
- Start Date: Monday 4th December, 2023
- Mode of Delivery/Training: The program will employ a hybrid mode of training – Physical and Virtual.
- Duration: The PowerUP Entrepreneurship Program will run for a duration of 2-week, with the webinar series, from Monday 4th December, 2023 to Friday 15th December, 2023.
- Venue of classes: Physical class holds at NerdzFactory HQ, Ogudu GRA, Lagos, while virtual class holds on Zoom.
Application Deadline: Friday 1st December, 2023.
For more information, visit PowerUP Entrepreneurship Program.