Deadline: January 5, 2024
Applications are open for the Dell Entrepreneur Challenge – India 2024. Participate in the Dell Entrepreneur Challenge and power your entrepreneurial journey to new heights.
At Dell Technologies, they are committed to encouraging startup and women entrepreneurs to reimagine their businesses, by empowering them with technological innovation. With programs such as Dell for Startups (D4S) & Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network (DWEN), Dell Technologies is committed to accelerating the increasingly powerful role that Entrepreneurs play in driving global economic growth. Through these programs, Dell Technologies empowers female founders and aspiring entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and their vision through the power of technology and expansion of their personal networks. Becoming a part of D4S & DWEN offers access to experts, champions, tools and experiences created to support members as they navigate their journeys together.
- Winners receive Dell Technology benefits worth INR 16 Lakhs, & runners-up get INR 8 Lakhs in each category.
- Winners and Runners up enjoy the opportunity to chose from technology available on the Dell Website.
Business & Learning Benefits
- Shortlisted participants are invited to attend a half-day workshop as part of the Dell Entrepreneur challenge.
- Winners will be promoted on CNBC-TV18
Open to individuals who are legal residents of India and are at least eighteen (18) years old, at the date of entry into the challenge.
For General Category Startup
- The individual applying for the Awards must be the founder/co-founder of the organisation.
- The number of years of incorporation of the organisation must not exceed 10 years as on March 31, 2023.
- The annual turnover of the organisation must not exceed 10 crores as on March 31, 2023.
- Startups which are currently at their ideation/Conceptualization/prototype stage cannot apply for the challenge.
- Startups that have had funding below Series B stage are eligible to apply for the challenge.
- Applying startups must have already developed an MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- It is mandatory to attach the DPIIT certificate of your startup.
- The organisation participating in the awards should be using tech based solutions in some capacity within their business operations.
For Women-Led Category
- The organisation must have been incorporated for minimum 2 years as on March 31, 2023.
- The individual applying for the Awards must be working in the organisation as the founder/co-founder for minimum of 1 year as on March 31, 2023. It is mandatory to provide work experience certificate stating your tenure in the current organisation.
- The annual turnover of the organisation must not exceed INR 250 crores as on March 31, 2023.
- The women entrepreneur must have a minimum of 33% stake in the organisation and must provide any of the below documents stating their stake in the organisation:
- Shareholding Agreement
- Company Incorporation Documents
- Board Resolutions
- Founder’s Agreement
- It is mandatory to attach MSME certificate of the organisations for all participants.
- The organisation participating in the awards should be using tech-based solutions in some capacity within their business operations.
For more information, visit Dell Entrepreneur Challenge.