Deadline: March 15, 2013
Youth Venture and the Consumer Bankers Foundation are proud to announce the 2013 Banking on Youth Competition. Got a venture? Have an idea to change the world? Share your idea with them for the chance to win $1,000 seed money, a trip to the Ashoka Future Forum, and two grand prizes of $5,000 and $15,000!!
Banking on Youth is an exciting opportunity to showcase your great idea for a venture that directly benefits society. As a young entrepreneur you have so much more than a great idea and the ability to make money—you have the power to make a positive difference! If you are age 13-22, share your venture idea through the entry form to compete to win one of 30 different $1,000 seed money prizes provided by the sponsoring banks to bring your idea to life.
Banks will be asked to consider the following judging criteria when selecting winners of their sponsored $1,000 awards:
Innovation and Creativity
Articulation and Communication
All entries that meet the following criteria will be considered:
- All individuals or team members must be legal residents of the United States.
- All individuals or team members must be between the ages of 13-22 years old as of November 1, 2012.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Regional winners and finalists are allowed to re-apply for a chance to win a national prize.
- There is no limit to the number of young people permitted on a team, but if a team’s venture is selected as a finalist to travel to Washington, D.C. only one (1) Team Leader will be sponsored for the trip.
Got a venture? Have an idea to change the world? Share your idea for the chance to win $1,000 seed money, a trip to the Ashoka Future Forum, and two grand prizes of $5,000 and $15,000!!
Read the RULES carefully before applying.
For more information, click here.