The China Oxford Scholarship Fund: Apply!
Deadline: April 15, 2013
Applications are now invited for The China Oxford Scholarship Fund (COSF). COSF was established in 1992 to provide scholarships for students from China who have been accepted for postgraduate studies at Oxford and who will return and contribute to the future development of China after their studies.
COSF is run by volunteers, and is completely independent of the University. Because of this you should refer to the China Oxford Scholarship Fund website as the definitive source of information on these scholarships.
- Candidates should normally be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- Continuing Oxford students may also be considered but preference is given to students entering the UK for the first time.
- Graduate degrees in all subjects, with the exception of PGCert and PGDip courses, are eligible for the scholarships.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident or national of the People’s Republic of China, including Hong Kong or Macau, and must be intending to eventually return to make a meaningful contribution in their area of study.
- Deferred entry students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
COSF offers a number of different awards each year. The value and duration of particular awards vary. COSF usually expect the awards to be used to help defray tuition fee costs.
How to apply
COSF’s awards application process is completely separate from that of the University of Oxford. You will need to apply directly to COSF and submit your form and supporting documents to their address in Hong Kong by the closing date.
For more information, click here.