[email protected] Internship Program: Apply
Deadline: February 25, 2013
2gether is currently accepting applications from students for its Internship Program. 2gether believes that most students know about African American Culture or the Hispanic Immigration issue, but may not know about Disabilities Right Movement or the Social model of Disability vs the Medical model. An internship with 2gether-international is a great way for students to not just learn about disability, but also an opportunity become the main actors of change.
As an intern in the [email protected] program you will learn the ins and outs of the not-for-profit world, work in a fun and young environment, but most importantly you will have hands on works experience. At the end of the program we will select AT LEAST one of the interns and offer him paid job opportunity!
- Full availability during 2gether’s Three day workshop (April 19-21)
- Committed to working two academic semesters (approximately 7-10 hours a week!)
- Self-motivated – you have a great opportunity, but also have a great responsibility.
- Passionate about changing the world, driven to social change.
- Curious about the socio-cultural perception of disability.
- Letter of Recommendation and Evaluation from 2gether’s Chief Executive Officer
- Guaranteed spot on our end of the year Global Summit 2014
- One intern will be selected and offered a job opportunity at the end of program!
For more information, click here.