Deadline: March 28, 2013
Change-A-Life Foundation is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2013 application process for prospective beneficiaries of its educational scholarship program. Applications are now invited from eligible students for the scholarships.
Change-A-Life Foundation is a social service organisation founded in 2002 by media entrepreneur and humanitarian, Ms. Funmi Iyanda. Since inception, the organisation has maintained full educational scholarships for up to 100 indigent children. Some of their beneficiaries have now graduated from university and are gainfully employed. Change-A-Life also empowers entrepreneurs by assisting them with small business grants.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an orphan or the child of a single, indigent parent
- Maintain academic record of 70% and above
Prospective applicants should come to the Foundation’s office, in the company of their parents or guardians, with the following documents:
- Original copies of the applicant’s most recent examination results,
- A one-page letter stating why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship.
- Bring your application and supporting documents to No 3, Okunola Aina Street, Off Okupe Estate, Mende, Maryland, Lagos.
For more information, click here.