Deadline: May 31, 2013
Applications are invited from International Students to receive up to 50% of scholarship in any undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Bond University. The scholarship program signifies the commitment of Bond University to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability (academic merit based scholarships) and who have made an application to study at Bond University (by the scholarship closing date for each semester).
- 25% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy)
- 10 x 25% scholarships annually
- 10 x 50% scholarships annually
Successful applicants will be awarded these scholarships based on their ability to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Only international students are eligible to apply, for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Applicants must currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class.
- Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability. In addition, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard. English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
- English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
It is recommended that when completing a Bond University Application Form, students submit a personal statement (outlining why you should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting your application.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are not contacted for an interview by the dates stated in the general information above, then you can assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Students will not be notified of their unsuccessful application in writing.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: +61 7 5595 1028
Email: [email protected]
For more information, click here.