Deadline: June 1, 2013
The 2013 International Kontinent Photography Awards is now open for entries. The prestigious photography competition awards aim to honor best photographers in the world of photography and provide them global recognition.
There are 6 main categories in the International Kontinent Photography Awards:
- Advertising – Single Image
- Fine Art – Single Image
- Fine Art – Projects (2-5 Photographs)
- Editorial/Documentary – Single Image
- Editorial/Documentary – Projects (2-5 Photographs)
- Nature – Single Image
Winning photographers’ will receive major awards including exhibition, book publishing, representation as well as product prizes from our sponsors Think Tank Photo, Topaz Labs and Clickbooq.
- The competition is open to all photographers from any country in the world
- International Kontinent Photography Awards is open to professional and amateur photographers from any country in the World.
- The competition is open to amateur and professional photographers of all nationalities.
- The photograph must not, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or inappropriate content.
- To submit, you have to upload digital files to the submission page or send them to “[email protected]
- Digital submissions must be saved as .jpg, are 72 dpi, and not exceed 1500 pixels in height or width. Images must not have any embedded marks, logos, names or borders.
- There is an entry fee. Entry fee is $10 for a single photograph entry. Entry fee for project categories is $30. We also provide a discount to 3 photograph entries for $25. Entry fees are non-refundable. You may pay online by using credit cards, debit cards or Paypal account through Paypal (see the submission page
Photographs will be judged based on:
- Artistic merit,
- Subject and style by our jury members.
The photographer always retain the copyright of his/her image. International Kontinent Photography Awards has the right to use your submitted photographs for marketing and promotional purposes directly related to International Kontinent Photography Awards only, with the photographer’s approval and appropriate citation/credit.
For more information, click here.