Call for Papers: 1st CSEF Conference on Finance and Labor
Deadline: April 7, 2013
Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF) is accepting papers for the 1st CSEF Conference on Finance and Labor. The conference will hold from 26-27 August 2013 at the University of Salerno in Fisciano (SA) – ITALY.
Submissions are invited on original ideas about the relationships between finance and labor. The conference aims to bring together researchers from labor economics and financial economics in order to discuss the topic from the point of view of both disciplines. Submissions are open to members of the program committee.
Possible issues include, but are not limited to:
- role of employees in the governance and financing of companies,
- response of wages and employment to financial crises and company restructuring,
- risk sharing arrangements between firms and workers,
- financial development, job reallocation and employment growth,
- effects of regulation of labor and financial markets on industrial relations,
- human capital, portfolio choice and asset pricing.
Paper Submission and Conference Details
- Each paper will be assigned to a discussant.
- All participants are expected to stay during the entire conference, which begins with a reception on Sunday evening, August 25.
- The conference sessions will start on Monday morning, August 26, and will end on Tuesday afternoon, August 27.
- Authors are invited to electronically submit papers (PDF format) by the deadline.
- Each paper should contain an abstract and provide the author(s) full affiliation(s) and contact information.
- Authors of accepted papers will be notified no later than April 30, 2013.
- Travel (economy fares) and accommodation (for the nights of August 25, 26 and 27) will be paid for speakers and discussants.
All papers must be submitted electronically to Ms. Stefania Maddaluno at [email protected] by April 7, 2013.
For more information, click here.